UNTAMED CALM is a 100% natural calming aid for dogs and cats. It is developed with remarkable natural extracts (L-Theanine, Lemon Balm-, and Passion Flower extract) proven to promote calmness, improve mood, and enhance focus, without causing drowsiness.
CALM is further enriched with protein to stabilize blood sugar levels and reduce agitation associated with hunger between feeding times. Spirulina nourishes the brain and nervous system with an abundance of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and biologically active plant constituents.
The ingredients in CALM function in synergy to bring your pet to a serene and happy state of mind, and comforts during stressful situations.
AMOUNT PER DAILY SERVING:Small pet & Large pet
• Whey Protein Concentrate: 1.28 g & 5.1 g
• Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis): 150 mg & 600 mg
• L-Theanine: 75 mg & 300 mg
• Lemon Balm extract (Melissa officinalis): 75 mg & 300 mg
• Passion Flower extract (Passiflora incarnata):75 mg & 300 mg.
• Alleviates Anxiety, Tension & Distress
• Improves Mood & Focus
• Promotes Calmness in Hyperactive Pets
• Eases Tension associated with New Environment/Travelling/Grooming/Separation/Thunderstorms/Other Pets
Mix the suggested serving size with some water or broth into a liquid, and mix into dry kibble or raw food.
Small pets (<10KG): 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, 2x daily
Medium size pets (10KG-20KG): 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon, 2x daily
Larger pets (20-40KG): 3/4 – 1 rounded teaspoons, 2x daily
X-Large pets (40KG+): 1 well-rounded/heaped teaspoon (3.3g), 2x daily
15-60 days supply (depending on the size of your pet)
PLEASE TAKE CARE
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. Discontinue use in case of an allergic reaction. This product nor its information, is intended to substitute the professional advice or prescription of your veterinarian, and does not claim to treat, cure or prevent disease. Store at cool, dry temperatures. Keep out or reach of children.
Excessively large servings may cause drowsiness.
*In case of accidental overconsumption, contact your veterinarian immediately.